ABOUT THIS GAME
Zero-G VR is specially designed to have the ultimate VR high-speed game simulation.
Zero-G VR has been built using the acclaimed engine Unreal 4 to create the next generation VR games, incredible graphics, and dynamic light effects to ensure you have the best gaming experience!
In this game, you will play as an astronaut using an Astronaut Maneuvering Unit (AMU), a propulsion unit that allows the astronaut to perform spacewalks at a distance from the shuttle.
Using AMU to move in space, you will feel the zero gravity and the weightlessness in this amazing and highly immersive experience.
Listen to the astonishing atmosphere-breaking music in the dark space flight, to keep tension during spacewalks, and suddenly switch to the soft music of the safe space station. Everything to engage your perceptions.
The game has 2 options: normal and difficult challenge.
There are 4 modes of game loop in random combinations: "rescue mode", "chase the shuttle", "black hole", "high-speed mode" A total of 16 levels!
Only with wisdom and courage you will be able to complete all the tough tests in space to become a good astronaut!
Note: AMU is a jet pack device, with a good flight and control accuracy, it can maintain a precise position of 0.03 meters and 0.009 meters per second speed precision.
- · As an astronaut you will find yourself performing spacewalks at a distance from the shuttle, feeling the state of weightlessness, you can only move by using a jet pack.
- · You will be in the vastness of space, with no object references or way to determine the speed and distances.
- · When seeing objects like planets, stars or asteroids, it is difficult to judge their size.
- · Your eyes can see unreachable objects from light-years distance, there are no limits in Zero-G
- · Rescue mode: You will start in an Oxygen Station Cabin, your mission is to arrive safely at the Space Shuttle Orbital Docking Cabin
- · Tracking mode: During a spacewalk out of control, you have to use your propulsion unit, speed, and gravity to arrive at the Space Capsule.
- · Black hole mode: Under the strongest gravitational force of the universe, the players have to move following the path and avoiding the gravitational force of the black hole.
- · Rapid mode: Surrounded by an asteroid cloud you have to follow the path, get nitrogen bottles to increase your speed propulsion, and go to the goal.